Participants for M1X must obtain their M1 Learner’s Permit at a Driver Examination Centre prior to the start of the course. M2X participants must possess their M2 and be eligible for their Full M.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older.
- If you are under 18 years of age a parent/guardian must be available to sign the waiver at the Friday night lecture.
- M1X participants should possess the skills required to ride a two wheel pedal bike. M2X participants should have some riding time in and are required to pass a skill evaluation at the start of the on-bike training.
- Participants must provide a long sleeved sturdy jacket, full fingered gloves, heavy weight pants, above ankle boots (no running shoes).
- Participants must provide a proper fitting DOT approved helmet – 3/4 or full face recommended.
- Participants must have appropriate eye protection: sunglasses, protective glasses or visor.
- Participants should bring rain gear as the weather demands, since the course operates rain or shine.
- Equipment will be covered in full during the classroom portion. If you have questions or concerns please contact us.
- Motorcycles are provided for the M1X course. Participants must provide their own motorcycle for the M2X course. The motorcycle must be capable of passing a safety certification, must have a currently validated plate attached and must be currently insured.
For Safety Reasons:
Participants who do not wear the appropriate equipment will not be permitted to ride and will be withdrawn from the course with NO REFUND!
There is an inherent risk in learning to ride any two-wheeled motorized vehicle. All participants will be required to sign a waiver of liability prior to the start of our training programs. If you are not willing to accept this risk, please do not register for the training.